Friday 18 October 2019

Once More into the breach

Have decided that it's time to resurrect the blog.  I've gotten lazy and fat and fat and lazy.  I injured my knee well over a year ago and it's been a complete menace.  However after a failed attempt with a NHS physio where I thought it was better and decided in my wisdom to stop the exercises, I opted for a private therapist and have been working hard with the exercises, well mainly working hard apart from a bit of a blip lately. So this blog is an attempt   not only to make me take stock and behave and get back on track both with fitness and  my figure but also make notes on my exploration of the world I chose to adventure in.

I don't want my running days to be over and am determined to at least get up to being able to do 10 miles.  So here goes from tomorrow the knee exercises re-start and so does the clean eating.

I'll just use this to record what I do, be it walking the dog, climbing hills, exploring, cycling - yes I have a bike and know how to use it  - just haven't in a while, jogging - hopefully, swimming with Rissa as she's joined the gym and is on her own fitness journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Walk Sunday

Sunday is mostly always a group dog walking day (this if I'm not away marshaling somewhere).  These are usually quite leisurely affairs ...