Wednesday 27 December 2017

Ring a ding a ding it's the year end round up.


My year in pictures.

It turned out to be rather a good year, achieved  almost everything I set out to achieve and had rather a lot of fun doing so. It's been a year of being helped along the way by friends, teamwork working lol.



So instead of writing loads I am basically going to let the photos do the talking.

January

Walk with Neil to see the Andy Goldsworthy's near Penopnt.

Ziggy came to stay

That's Lyth (Probably my last ever but we won't dwell on that even if it still smarts lol)
 March
Little Mell, Great Mell and Gowbarrow with Kim

APRIL

The Great Lakeland 3 Day event with Kim

Northern Viaducts Walk with Kim

In my Volunteer Uniform for Dog's Trust
May
Edinburgh Half Marathon with Jax first road race in a long long time.
 June
Marshaling at KMF and my first ever outdoor music festival.
July

The Great Glencoe Trekathon with Kim

Marshaling at LSU and Scaffel Skyrace
July 
Marshaling and competitor stalking at Lakeland100



 September


Grand tour of Skiddaw marshaling and knocking Latrigg off the list.


An evening with Josh Naylor at Johnstonebridge
October

Ullswater Way with Kim
Dumfries Half Marathon with Jax which was September but this photo is refusing to move




The very BEST thing in the year Molly joins the family.  First Grandchild for me and Bilbo.
November and December

Carlisle Santa Dash with Jax
DRC Santa Dash
Supernova Run Falkirk
Molly's First Christmas

So all in all it's been a good year and I'm looking forward to 2018.  Kim and I are entered into the Great Lakes 3 Day again and this year we are going to ace it.   Training for this will start in earnest after New Year.  Still have RED to finish for December.  We are having a Parkrun in Dumfries and a new Jog Scotland Course starting in January.  Jax and I will be continuing with the road training and Kim and I will be popping a few more Wainwrights off the list.  

The icing on the cake of course will be watching our wee Molly growing over the year.

Onwards and upwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dog Walk Sunday

Sunday is mostly always a group dog walking day (this if I'm not away marshaling somewhere).  These are usually quite leisurely affairs ...